Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Beauty: Copper & Red

Hello :) I don't wear much makeup, and when I do it is pretty simple indeed! I think I must own 1 eyeshadow, lipstick, blush etc so it's kind of the same look every time, but that's ok. If I buy something, I make sure I'm going to use it! Here are just two products I wear sometimes in the day, or evening.

Coppery Eyeshadow. I bought this not so long ago, just wanting a nice shade to wear during the day or night. This shu uemura one is a little shimmery, but not too intense. 

I also do use an eye shadow primer, which helps (a lot!) to hold the eyeshadow in place. If I don't use it, I notice it comes off a lot sooner and smudges in the creases. This nars one looks just like a lipgloss, and you simply swipe it across your lid, blending with your fingertips.


Red Lipstick. Instant fancy pants! I use this laura mercier tinted lip stain which is excellent. I just apply it like a lipbalm, and build up the colour. And it really lasts! Seriously, I am impressed! 


Just so you get the jist, here I am with a wash of the eyeshadow and lipstick. I may have been studying at the time, but that doesn't mean I can't have fun (read: procrastinate). And on a side note I love the pretty artwork that comes with the Frankie calendars... as you can see the dainty tea cups in the background.


If I wanted to be super fancy, I might add some peach blush. Or some black liquid liner. But usually there is no need to wear makeup whilst staying in to catch up on Downton Abbey or Offspring. Patrickkkkkk!!

Do you wear or not wear makeup? What does your routine look like? 

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment