Friday, April 12, 2013

Picnic Fun

Hello :) Picnics are fun. Adrian and I had a picnic on our first date...I remember making a sponge cake and he tried to impress me by making cheese puffs (they were weird...). Anyway, a couple years later it was time for another, this time at Blues Point. 


Picnic food! In the morning we made an apple cake (recipe), which we've made before so we knew it was going to be delicious! We also stopped by a few shops in Blues Point to pick up some cider, fancy brie cheese and a prosciutto & salad roll to share. Plenty.


My picnic/market bag from The Horse (here). On another note, I found these Marni flats, at vinnies yesterday & in perfect condition- lucky me!


Reading, relaxing...not a bad way to spend a day.


Have a great weekend! Time for a picnic?

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment