Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Some things ...

Hello :) Hoping you've all been well ! Lately I've been loving ballet class twice a week (we're working on grade 7), finding op-shop gems and sourcing some new products for my sunday market stall (a beautiful handcream and lipbalm!) ...

Some op-shopping gems last week ...

An Isabel Marant coat from vinnies (!!!) Couldn't really believe it- in my size and everything! Super warm, nice deep pockets and a hint of burgundy too. Just what I need for a trip to eastern europe at the end of the year ;)


Also found a very nice jac and jack cashmere jumper for $10 on sunday at the markets- quite happy with that ! I had been looking online at them coincidentally, but funnily enough didn't want to spend $300.


Some pretty tasty food I've been eating/making ...

A little post ballet treat yesterday at black star pastry- mmm hot cross bun time of the year.


Some divine lemon myrtle yoghurt.


Tahini, banana and maple syrup on toast- I had forgotten how good this combination is ...


Some cooking from smitten kitchen ...

First up- millet banana bread. I've made this before a while ago, and this time added some shredded coconut, coconut sugar and walnuts. 


I also made a recent recipe of hers- broccoli, cheddar and wild rice casserole. A white sauce is kind of the ultimate comfort food, and this dish tastes really good the day after too.


A fancy lunch on-the-go ... cos lettuce, other mixed lettuce leaves, fennel, salami and olives.


Looking forward to my swim tomorrow morning at Bronte beach ...

See you soon!

Hannah x

1 comment: