Sunday, July 13, 2014

This Week

Hello :) I've had a really great week - so I thought I'd do a little Sunday night reflection.

This week I've ...

Made a yummy oat, blueberry and lemon slice (adapted from here using oats instead of quinoa)


Enjoyed getting back into yoga after a week away. 


Remembered how yummy cabbage is cooked in butter!


Read my novel on a a lovely sunny patch of grass between Bronte and Bondi ...



Baked some spicy apple muffins (adapted from here - making muffins instead of the cake) for Adrian's 22nd :)


Purchased some lovely vintage shoes from paddington vinnies! I spied another girl trying them on, and was quite happy when they turned out to be too small for her. Yay for size 5 feet!


Enjoyed a cold brew at coffee alchemy in marrickville with a caramel chocolate from loving earth.


Eaten too many of these kalamata olives at work with pomegrante, chili and walnuts.  


Next week is going to be just as fun - I have an exciting job trial and will be going to Melbourne on Friday for a few days to visit my friend :)

Hannah x

No comments:

Post a Comment